Solas Good Quality Thermal Insulation Immersion Suits
|Min. Order (Sets)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $120 / Set|
Thermal insulation immersion suit is used for life saving and keep warm when someone works in the cold water or bad environment. It approved by SOLAS regulation and IMO standard.
1) buoyancy : wearer can turn over with face up within 5S, and the nose and mouth portion is about 120mm above the water level.
2) Thermal performance:the temperature reduce 2ºC after 6h in the 0-2ºC stationary water.
3) water proof: It's less than 200g after the wearer has floated on water for hour
1) To Comply with MSC. 81(70) of SOLAS
2) EC&CCS Certification provided
|Storage temperature||-30~+65 Temp.|
|Specification||Type L:It is suitable for the person who is higher over 1.75m;|
Type S:It is suitable for the person who is lower than 1.75m;;
|The water-permeability amount is less than 200g after the wearer has floated on water for one hour.|
|After the wearer soaks in stationary water of 0-2Temp. for 6 hours, the drop of the body-temperature is less than 2 Temp .|
|The wearer can turn over within 5S,so that his face is toward up and the nose and mouth portion is 120mm above the water level ,after the wearer soaks in water for 24hours,the floating force loss of the suit is less than 5%.|
Any need is ok.