Solas Standard Life Saving Equipment Survival Suits
|Min. Order (Sets)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $10 / Set|
Model No.: RSF-II
* Material: NEOPRENE (5mm thickness)
* Pillow: It is designed with a buoyancy pillow, so do not need extra lifejacket.
* reflective tape: SOLAS reflective tape, 5cm x 10cm
* Zipper: 67cm length water tight zipper with plastic puller.
* Gloves: 3 finger Neoprene gloves
* Belt: Black webbing belt with steel D-ring.
* Boots: Neoprene Material with Rubber sole
* Accessories: Water-proof Light, whistle.
* Printing: Customerized Printing, OEM services.
* Size: Four sizes
* Weight: 5.0kg
* Buoyancy: >150N
* Packing: 2pcs /carton
* carton size: 550*320*500mm
* Standards: SOLAS 74/78 as amended Reg. III/4, III/7, III/22, III/32, III/34, X/3LSA Code I, II, as amended by MSC. 207(81), MSC. 218(82)HSC Code 1994 MSC. 36(63) and 2000 HSC Code MSC. 97(73) 8IMO Resolution MSC. 81(70), MSC. 226(82)
*Size: Four size available: Extra large(XL), Large(L), Medium(M) and Small(S), for the height of 1950mm-2050mm, 1800mm-1950mm, 1650mm-1800mm and 1500mm-1650mm accordingly.
Production tests are conducted for each unit in accordance with IMO Res. MSC. 81(70), part2.
The suit is provided with enought buoyancy to be worn without additional lifejacket.
As one kind of personal life saving appliance, Immersion suit must be equipped all navigation area of seagoing ships and offshore platform.
|Name||lifejacket||Marine Child Lifejacket|
|Purpose||This products are used in life saving for seaman and passengers on board vessels sailing on the sea,coast and river|