Ship Incinerator Hsinc-80 90 Litre Dustbin Incinerator
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $1 / Piece|
Our best smaller model of the Marine Incinerator is HSINS-18,
Having burning facility and only need to put the rubbish to the fire pot before you star it.
And 500L tank is used to stone the sump oil,no need to put rubbish into the tank.
The incinerator is designed to burn solid waste and oil sludge produced onboard, in accordance with following rules and regulation:
- MARPOL73/78 Annex V, type approval and operating limits for shipboard incinerators
- IMO resolution MEPC76(40), adopted on 25 Sept. 1997
- IMO Resolution MEPC93(45), adopted on 5 Oct. 2000
- MARPOL 73/78 Annex VI, Resolution for the Prevention of Air Pollution from ship, adopted on 26 Sept. 1997
And into force on 19 May 2005
and got the approval of EC. CCS, DNV, GL, LR, ABS, USCG and so on.
2. A complete incinerator system consists of three main parts:
(a.)Combustion chamber with diesel oil burner, sludge burner, and electric control panel.
(b.) Flue gas fan
(c.) Flue gas damper.
(d.) Sludge tank with circulating pump and heater.
In which, the combustion body includes: Combustion chamber, Burner, Control panel and built-in accessories; The Sludge tank includes heating elements either elec. Heater or steam, thermal oil coil; Circulating pump, level switches etc; The Exhaust gas fan includes flue gas fan, flue gas damper, Expansion bellows.
3. Main features of the Incinerator
(1)Man-Machine dialogue interface for convenient operations.
(2)Continuous solid waste loading device with pneumatic control, as an option.
(3)Sludge agitation by a recirculation pump to obtain best mixture.
(4)Three options of sludge heating source, including electrical elements, steam coil or thermal coil.
(5)Immediate working condition traceability.
4. Technical parameters