Solas Approved Marine Incinerator for Waste Management/Small Incinerator (18/50/80Kcal/h)
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $1 / Piece|
Application of Marine Incinerator
The Marine Incinerator is used on board for waster management and deal with solid waste and oil sludge produced during shipping.
The incinerator is in accordance with following rules and regulation:
- MARPOL73/78 Annex V, type approval and operating limits for shipboard incinerators
- IMO resolution MEPC76(40), adopted on 25 Sept. 1997
- IMO Resolution MEPC93(45), adopted on 5 Oct. 2000
- MARPOL 73/78 Annex VI, Resolution for the Prevention of Air Pollution from ship, adopted on 26 Sept. 1997 And into force on 19 May 2005
Specification of Marine Incinerator
The Marine Incinerator including three parts
- Combustion body
- Sludge tank with heating elements
- Exhaust gas fan
Main Features of Marine Incinerator
- Man-machine dialogue interface for convenient operations.
- Continuous solid waste loading device with pneumatic control, as an option.
- Sludge agitation by a recirculation pump to obtain best mixture.
- Three options of sludge heating source, including electrical elements, steam coil, and thermal coil.
- Immediate working condition traceability.
Certificates: USCG, ABS, CCS, DVN, NK and etc, and all leading classification societies.
GRINC-18(180000 Kcal/h, 22.5kg/h)
GRINC-50(500000 Kcal/h, 63kg/h)
GRINC-80(800000 Kcal/h, 100kg/h)