Ywc Series15ppm Bilge Oil-Water Separator with Blige Alarm (OWS)
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $7,800-50,000 / Piece|
Application of 15ppm Bilge Separator
YWC Series 15ppm Bilge Separator (Oil-water Separator) is a kind of environmental protection product designed based on International Maritime Organization IMO MEPC 107(49) standard, the oil content in effluent water ≤ 15ppm.
It is the high-tech newest product which can effectively dispose all kinds of fluids in bilge water including fuel oil, high-density residual oil and emulsion mixture combined with black ferric oxide and surfactant.
YWC Series 15ppm Bilge Separator (Oil-water Separator) of with the capacity from 0.25m3/h to 5.00 m3/h. The smallest type (YWC-0.25) which can be installed on ship less than 1000DWT. The biggest type (YWC-5.00) which can be installed on ship more than 300 thousand DWT.
This separator are used for seaport, dock, industry, petroleum and various vessels.
Specification of 15ppm Bilge Separator
YWC Series 15ppm Bilge Separator (Oil-water Separator) contains
-15ppm bilge water separator
-15ppm bilge alarm
- Automatic shut down Device
-England Mono Pump
-Germany Schneider Electric Control Box
-Germany DECKMA 15PPM Bilge Alarm
- 9 types capacity: From 0.25m3/h to 5m3/h
- Oil content in the effluent water ≤ 15 ppm
- Meet the standard of IMO MEPC. 107(49)
- Heating mode: Steam /electric heating
- Applicable ship: Less than 1000 DWT to above 300 KDWT
- with OCM-15 Oil Content Meter
- USCG, ABS, CCS, DVN, NK certificate and etc, and all leading classification societies.
The device adopts below 4 steps to have the treated bilge water to meet the requirement of discharge standard of the resolution of IMO MEPC.107(49).
- the combination of steam/electric heating,
- the 1st stage cone wave plate gravity and coalesce separation,
- the 1st and the 2nd stage fiber filter
- the 3rd stage membrane permeation
|The Main Technical Table of the YWC Series Bilge Separator|
|Rating/max Capacity (m 3 /h)||0.25||0.5||1||1.5||2.0||2.50||3.00||4.00||5.00|
|Power of pump (kw)||0.37||0.55||0.75||1.10||1.10||1.50||1.50||2.20||2.20|
|Electric Heater Power (kw)||3||3||option||option||option||option||option||option||option|
|Steam Heater (m 2 /kw)||---||---||1.0/30||1/45||2/60||2/75||3/90||4/120||5/150|
|15ppm Bilge Alarm||included||included||included||included||included||included||included||included||included|
|Base (channel steel) (mm)||#5|
|Dry/wet weight (kg)||300/450||600/800||800/860||1060/1810||1260/2260||1500/2800||1800/3200||2100/3900||2500/4600|
|Applicable ship vessel||< 1000 DMT||1000-5000 DMT||5-10 KDWT||10-30 KDWT||30-50 KDWT||50-100 KDWT||100-200 KDWT||100-300 KDWT||300 KDWT above|