Water Proof Solas Marine Immersion Suit for Sale
|Min. Order (pc)||FOB Price|
|1+||US $70-110 / pc|
Immersion Suit Type II
1. SOLAS/MED approval
2. Warm protection for 6 hours
3.5mm Neoprene fabric
4. No additional lifejacket required
5. Size: M, L & XL
6. User height: 165-205cm
7. A reinforced bag isprovided for each suit for the purpose of storage
8. Watertight test is applied for each suit to ensure water tightness.
9, Thickness: 5mm
10. SOLAS reflective tape, 5cm X 10cm
11. Three fingers Neoprene gloves
12. With Water-proof Light, whistle.
13. OEM Available
Waterproof Performance: The water permeability amount is less than 200g after the wearer has floated on water for one hour.
Thermo-insulation performance: After the wearer soaks in stationary water of 0-2 degree for 6 hours, the drop of the body temperature is less than 2 degree
Floating Force performance: The wearer can turn over within 5s, so that his face is toward up and the nose and mouth portion is 120mm above the water level, after the wearer soaks in water for 24 hours, the floatinf force loss of the suit is less 5%
|Model||Buoyancy||Reflective tape||Main material||Fitted Equip.||Size|
|GRF-I||142N||3M||Waterproof polyester oxford||Light, Whistle||S,ML,XL|
|GRF-II||CR expanded Neoprene composite Cloth|
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are interested in Immersion suit or any other lifesaving and Marine safety equipment. Thanks